Experienced New Jersey Law Firm Represents Clients in Estate Planning & Real Estate Matters
Hamilton NJ Lawyer guides clients through various legal issues
I established The Law Offices of Nicole Bernard-Povio, LLC, in Hamilton, to provide knowledgeable, timely and compassionate legal services to central New Jersey residents. I was raised in this area, and I take pride in serving my community. I have the resources, experience and dedication to assist clients in several legal practice areas, including family law, real estate and estate planning.
Practical Mercer County lawyer approaches each case with compassion
If you are facing divorce or another family law issue, have a real estate problem or need estate planning advice, it is important to work with an attorney with experience in that area of the law. Clients throughout central New Jersey trust me to provide guidance and represent them because they know that I am:
- Knowledgeable of the laws — I keep on top of all the relevant laws pertaining to my areas of practice at both the state and federal levels.
- Attentive — I make sure that I understand what is important to you as we parse out the details of your legal matter so that I can seek results that are truly in your best interest.
- Flexible — I know the stress that a legal problem can create in the midst of everyday life and make every effort to accommodate clients’ busy schedules.
At The Law Offices of Nicole Bernard-Povio, LLC, I give clients the time, effort and experience that they deserve, whether they’re involved in a child custody dispute, need guidance on a real estate transaction, or want to draw up a will or other estate planning device.
Straightforward advocate provides valuable legal advice
The Law Offices of Nicole Bernard-Povio, LLC provides legal support to clients throughout central New Jersey in these areas of law:
- Real Estate — Whether you are the buyer or seller, I can help you with your residential real estate transaction in central New Jersey.
- Estate Planning — I draft wills, living wills and other advance directives, and powers of attorney for clients so their wishes are carried out even when they cannot be expressed.
- Family Law — If you’re facing divorce, have a child support or child custody issue, or need help with a prenuptial or postnuptial agreement, I will help you protect your interests and your children’s.
Let my familiarity with legal circumstances similar to your own, in the area where you live, be a guiding force as we resolve them together.
Contact a skilled Mercer County New Jersey attorney today
The Law Offices of Nicole Bernard-Povio, LLC provides caring legal counsel to clients across NJ. Located in Hamilton, I offer flexible scheduling to accommodate your busy life. Call 609-285-3008 or contact me online for a free initial consultation.